OBIS 5th grade is going on a field trip!
Where: The C.H. Nash Museum at the Prehistoric Chucalissa Archaeological Site
When: October 8 for Coleman/Chrestman and Hayles/Barnett,Oct. 9 for Lewis/Kennum and Parnell/Wilson, and Oct. 10 for Cummings/Culver and Lode
Time: 8:30 (buses leave) to 1:30 (return)
Cost: $1 Due: Friday, Oct. 27 Cost for Chaperones: $4
Special notes: This is a field trip that goes along with our unit on Native Americans. Space is limited. Only 2 chaperones will be allowed per class. To be fair, we will accept the first two chaperones. Chaperones that have already been fingerprinted will have top priority. Students will bring a sack lunch with them.
Field Trip Rules
1. Field trips are NON-REFUNDABLE (even if student is sick and absent) and must be paid for in full by the due date. If paying with a check, please make sure that a current phone number is on the check.
2. A permission slip (due with the money) must be on file before child can attend.
3. According to county policy now, students must ride the bus TO AND FROM the field trip destination in order to participate. No check-outs until we get back to school. Sorry!
4. Only the first __2__ chaperones per class will be allowed on this trip.
5. Best behavior is expected before and during the trip. If your child has a behavior problem, he/she may not be allowed to attend the field trip. Failure to follow directions is a safety issue.
Please keep top portion for your information**************************************
____Yes, my child, _____________, has my permission to go on the trip.
_____ _____ I would like to chaperone the trip and have enclosed my payment.
Lunch options (please check one)-
____sack lunch from home ____lunch from cafeteria (paid for in the usual way that a cafeteria lunch is paid for by your child)
Signature ______________________ Emergency No. _______________